Call Process - Commissioned and Ordained Ministers
Call Documents from Concordia Publishing House can be found here...
Form for Nominating Names for Call List
FOR COMMISSIONED MINISTERS
Contact DJ Schult at District Resources for support and important reminders regarding calls
- Guidelines for calling First-Call Candidates, Ministers of Religion – Commissioned
- Calling bodies submit a Candidate Request Form, found at http://cusapps.cus.edu/
- Placement Directors send candidate credentials to calling bodies for consideration
- Calling bodies contact candidates of choice to inquire regarding interest and availability for interview
- Calling bodies contact Placement Director to request that their final candidate of choice be designated for a Divine Call to their congregation
- AFTER a candidate agrees to designation, calling bodies issue a Call, sending completed Call documents to their District President for review and signature. District Resources will forward onto the Concordia.
FOR ORDAINED MINISTERS
Flowchart for Dealing with a Call
Website located here