Call Process - Commissioned and Ordained Ministers
Call Documents from Concordia Publishing House can be found here...
FOR COMMISSIONED MINISTERS
- Contact DJ Schult at District Resources for support and important reminders regarding calls
- Guidelines for calling First-Call Candidates, Ministers of Religion – Commissioned
- Process Summary
- Calling bodies submit a Candidate Request Form, found at http://cusapps.cus.edu/
- Placement Directors send candidate credentials to calling bodies for consideration
- Calling bodies contact candidates of choice to inquire regarding interest and availability for interview.
- Calling bodies contact Placement Director to request that their final candidate of choice be designated for a Divine Call to their congregation.
- AFTER a candidate agrees to designation, calling bodies issue a Call, sending completed Call documents to their district president for review and signature. District Resources will forward onto Concordia.
FOR ORDAINED MINISTERS
Flowchart for Dealing with a Call